"Let all who come be received as Christ himself, for he will say: 'I was a
stranger and you welcomed me."
-- Rule of Benedict
Ten Days of Faith & Hospitality
with the People of Mexico
A Few Program Details
[ BACK ]
Travel Arrangements & Costs
- Reservations should be made as soon as possible. The total cost is $850. This includes the program, lodging and meals.
- All reservations should be accompanied by a non-refundable $200 deposit
check or money order payable to Weston Priory. The balance of payment is paid to Weston Priory two months prior to the Experience.
Air transportation costs are variable. There are some very reasonable fares available from time to time. It may be helpful to contact a travel agent to secure the best arrangements and prices.
While some knowledge of Spanish can be helpful, it is not necessary. Some of
the sisters at the center speak English and translators are available for the
As travel documents, you need a tourist card (available on the airline) and a valid U.S. Passport.
- For those organizing a group of seven or more persons, we offer one tuition scholarship for the first seven persons in the group, and a second scholarship for an additional seven persons. Each scholarship is valued at $600.
- We hope this offer will be an incentive both to organize a group and to assist persons as part of the group who would have difficulty with the overall cost of the trip.
- If you wish to arrange such a group, please contact the brothers at Weston Priory, c/o The Guadalupe Experience.
Back to Top
58 Priory Hill Road Weston, VT 05161-6400
802-824-5409 Fax 802-824-3573
Contacting Us |
Prayer Schedules |
Becoming a Brother |
Retreat Accommodations |
Monastic Living Experience
A Latin American Experience |
The Gallery Shop |
© The Benedictine Foundation of the State of Vermont, Inc. All Rights Reserved